Ed Stuhl gave us a wonderful gift by painting the wildflowers of Mount Shasta. This book is intended to help you enjoy both his paintings and the plants. Printed with a spiral binding, this illustrated field guide is the perfect companion for exploring beautiful Mount Shasta in Northern California.
- Ed Stuhl’s colorful watercolor paintings, organized to assist in plant identification
- The table of contents is your guide to the general layout of the book
- A visual index of flowers by color
- Keys and charts for flower identification
- Maps and trail information
- Plant descriptions, common names and up to date scientific names
- Illustrated glossary of botanical terms
- Mount Shasta Plant List – all known plants that grow on Mount Shasta above 5000f, as well as the plants illustrated by Ed Stuhl that occur below this elevation.
- A detailed index